- Who is Synaptics?
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of human interface, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company’s rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable.
- Where is Synaptics headquartered?
Synaptics is headquartered in San Jose, California:
1251 McKay Dr.
San Jose, CA 95131
- When was Synaptics founded?
Synaptics, now incorporated in Delaware, was founded in March 1986. The Company started shipping its products in 1995.
- On which exchange is Synaptics traded and what is its ticker symbol?
Synaptics is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol SYNA.
- When does Synaptics fiscal year end?
Synaptics' fiscal year ends on the last Saturday in June.
- When did Synaptics Initial Public Offering (IPO) take place and at what price?
Synaptics announced on January 29, 2002 the initial public offering of 7.5 million shares of its common stock at a price of $7.33 per share (shares and share price adjusted to reflect stock split effective August 29, 2008).
- Who were the underwriters of Synaptics IPO?
Bear Stearns & Co. Inc., SG Cowen Securities Corporation, and SoundView Technology Corporation.
- What is the Company's CUSIP number?
CUSIP #: 87157D109
- How can I purchase Synaptics stock?
Synaptics common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or online trading service, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I buy and sell stock directly from Synaptics?
We do not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan to outside investors.
- Does Synaptics issue dividends or have a Direct Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
Synaptics does not currently pay a dividend. We consistently invest cash back into the business to fund our growth initiatives.
- Whom do I contact for information on my stockholder account? (Transfer Agent)
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, our transfer agent, maintains all of our stockholder records. The transfer agent is available to assist changes of address or changes in stockholder information. They will also handle issues related to lost or stolen certificates.
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Shareholder relations: 1-800-937-5449
- How do I contact Synaptics Investor Relations?
You may submit a request via the Investor Contact page.
- How can I request additional financial materials?